[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Cyan/Doc's Staff Application

TheCyan

RP Name: CG MED PVT Doc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67176800

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have already applied for Staff (held NA position) and was removed after failing to get Admin in 30 days. Unlike the last two times, my responsibilities are a lot less daunting this time, thus I can focus more on Staff duties.I want to come at it again in full force and try my absolute best to get out of NA and into the GM program. The GM team is full of a lot of great people, and I want to be able to make fun and host exciting events as well. Additionally, I want to be able to build and save dupes in multiple CSRs and SHB, so that I can help out with my battalion and other battalions that want/need training dupes and/or things to do during downtime. I am not the BEST builder, but I am more of a functional guy than a fancy one. This time around, I am going to DOUBLE my efforts in CC training, DOUBLE my vigilance for ticket claiming, and DOUBLE my involvement in staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've been in the community for roughly a year, and I've been in multiple different battalions. I am just looking for better ways to experience Synergy and not get burnt out. I think that participating in staff will help me enjoy Synergy more.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have had both staff and GM experience on a host of different servers, but I have served 30 days as NA on synergy about 3 months ago. During my time as NA, I tried my hardest to always claim CCs and tickets, but I wasn't good enough just yet. The third time around, I want to improve trainings within my battalion and outside of it.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Current playtime is 1489:14:08 and counting.

Edited by TheCyan

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

Banned

Yeah it is cyan why would I not +1

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management