Stormzy's GM App

Stormzy

Name: Stormzy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142886591
Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1672:25:46
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Good 6/10?
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the Gamemaster team so I can start using ideas for events I have and giving the people some possibly unique things. I want to be able to create events that have stories or meaning towards them. Along with having specific characters of the event to be remembered by the people of a battalion. Almost forgot to mention, There is also free rp that I want to start doing and getting accustomed with which is basically allowing event jobs and players to interact freely but still be following the storyline.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: To try incorporating RP and Shoot'em ups together and not focus strictly on more shoot up. Try to do something that everyone will enjoy or at least have fun instead of focusing on specific group of people
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VM1OKSvWS9tmQo-GJfpF0w4nFsb5wq4130wObbK08M8/edit?usp=sharing

Forum Admin

easy +1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

+1 

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead