Guy's Goodbye

Welp, it is time I see my way out.

I will not do goodbyes as this caters to why I am leaving : FAVORITISM

Some will say I contributed nothing to the order and if that is the case then why have MOST people on the server been taught by me on how to spar?(To include some of those Masters who just went right past me) Or why even those that were taught by me are now using my methods to teach new Jedi? Weird how someone who contributed nothing had a major impact. Frankly I am over it. With this I  officially relinquish my title as Blademaster. Sadly this means I am leaving 212th Ghost Company as well. I realized after a couple of weeks that I am trying to help for no end goal. The past 2 months of no recognition has shown me this and the lip service from the Masters+  has shown me their true nature. Promote your friends and everyone else needs to bleed to be promoted. I simply refuse to be a part of your one sided system anymore.

Some of those I wish to critique:

@Maddox Thank you for showing your true nature when you wanted to push me out of Tiplee due to me being "inactive" with me having 115 hours of NONAFK time when only maining my Jedi.

@Elijah Learn to stand up for yourself and have a backbone. When the above situation occurred you didn't really seem to have a handle on wtf was going on. He submitted a good report on me and Codified Friday and 3 days later we were inactive? Sounds legit to me.

@Masters Don't be so hesitant to promote people to master who aren't your friends. Codified is trying to help so many programs and he hasn't made Master yet.  A LOT of empty master spots with no masters going through. Also learn to COMMUNICATE with the knights. We all sit here with our dicks in our hands wondering why we are not being promoted and nothing being said from the masters. It's gotta be a secret? Ok.

To everyone else, don't put up with shit. Yeah asking for promos is in bad tasting, but asking several times what you could do to get ranked up to silence with no rank progression in 2 months is no way to live. If you have bad leadership speak up. I would hope that some of you gain something from this.

Also, to anyone who would try to label this post toxic, please reevaluate your labeling. I can label a fork as a spoon but it doesn't make it so. This is simply what I have observed in the past few months here so take it for what it is worth.

With this I take my leave and wish you all the best. I will still be around here and there BUT no longer contributing in any fashion to the order.

Much love

-Guy

• Agree 5
  • Informative 4
  • Friendly 1

HD blue lightsaber wallpapers | Peakpx

saw this when i peeped in the jedi discord. man, i though you were gonna be master by now, heck. I was so close to putting you up your first month back but, the stigma of "they have only been back a month" was already lingering in the waters at the time. 

I wish you save travels, you were a really good dude and had great potential.  

Edited by Andrews
fixing stuff
  • Friendly 1
Banned

o7

sips tea

Dam, someone out some salt in my tea.

Jk, I understand the complaints and such as these will be investigated (I fucking hope) for validity.

o7 thou

Thank you for your service and I am sorry you were overlooked.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

I don’t know you, but I just wanna say two things:

1. Respect for saying what you’re actually thinking. Not many people do. 

2. Not everyone is a leader. In order to be promoted to a LEADERSHIP position in jedi or anywhere, you have to be fit for the position. Like I said, I don’t know you, I just wanted to say this mostly for the people reading this. Time does not equate to rank. I’d rather listen to a master that’s brand new but a strong leader vs someone who’s been around forever and isn’t. Just my two cents. If you spout off about “deserving” a promotion you didn’t get, you probably didn’t deserve it. 

Best of luck to you. 

Edited by Sinister
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1