Donut's Goodbye

I didn't think life would get any worse and it has. I've lost my touch with starwarsRP, I've lost my touch with myself. I'm in such a dark place, I dont know if I'm gonna be able to get out. Life has put me in a pit of endless torture and it hurts. I've suffered from depression since I was 9 when my father died. Since then I've gone yo countless therapists and taken tons of meds to try and fix this and it hasn't worked, it only gets worse. Right now, i cant really handle much without getting down. It sucks and i hate it, i wish i could fix this but right now i cant. I gotta care for my mom and my brother more then myself. They need me and I need them. For 10 years of my life, I've completely isolated myself from my outside friends and gone digital, most of my days are spent digitally, I've lost most of my connections to old friends and acquaintances and the only people I really consider friends is on here and online. You guys gave me a home when I really needed people and I cannot be more thankful, you all are like family to me and I know I can be an absolute idiot and people dont like me but I thank you all. I've been around for almost 2 years and I can happily say, this was and is my favorite community. You guys have helped me through many depressive episodes and multiple thoughts of suicide. For this, I thank you all, i am writing this with tears in my eyes and sorrow in my heart. I must fix myself before I can come back. I'll come on from time to time but I hate to say this, but this is my goodbye. There are so many people who have touched me in a way only a true friend can, I'm not gonna be able to mention every person who has helped me but I'll try to name as many as I can.

@Ratio thank you for everything. For the couch meme, this brought so much hate but joy in my life, and for that I thank you.

@Bleach @Eclipse @Aaron @Piff We will always be the defect squad in 501st. I have some of my best memories with you guys and I will never forget you. Thank you so much for everything . You are all true friends

@Diplo my DU brother, we survived so much and you've been an amazing pal, thank you so much man. Work on getting a BCMD, I know you can.

@Cronis thank you for recruiting me into the server and bringing me into the community, I will never forget the amazing times we had as a batallion. Such great memories

@Sixta thank you for always believing in me man. You were one of the people who inspired me to apply for staff. Thank you for always sticking with me and believing in me.

For those not named, know you have done so much for me and words cannot describe how grateful I am for you. No this is not a suicide note, I'm too much of a pussy to do anything like that to myself lmfao. This is my goodbye

So from one of the biggest minges on the server, I love you all and I will miss you 💗

Your favorite idiot

-Donut

• Friendly 3

:(

hey remember when i removed you from 501st that was silly

I will miss you. You a real one. You really took a 180 and became a true member of the server and did a great job. Depression is a bitch, and will try and take you down, but you need to stay strong. You are a valued person who is loved. You can and will do great things. Therapy isn't for everyone but its never a bad thing to try it again. Remember whenever you are feeling down or hurt that we are here. We are always here to talk to and always here to welcome you back with open arms.

It is not a shameful act to be sad. It is a strong act to embrace your emotions and to come out a better man. You are strong. I know that.

Edited by Eclipse
  • Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Banned

@Donutz Appreciate the kind words my friend.  You were an outstanding staff member.

Hope for the best and stay safe. 

:peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

11 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

gsgotampjmg01.png

Nice watermark 4head

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was