[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Flytape's Staff Application

Flytape

RP Name: 21stGM MED ARCT SSG Flytape

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:189765119

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I am mostly applying so I can help players that are new and as well as work my way up to possibly be a GM. I am usually on if I work from 4pm - 11pm and later in the night is usually when nothing is going on. Other then hosting events I want to be able to help new players and veteran players alike. Being that we have high numbers of players most of the day it would be ideal with how active I am to be able to be an Admin and help. If I am able to work my way to be a GM hosting encounters/events during the night will keep our players base at a high amount and possibly would make new people want to stay on the server. If I can't make it to being a GM then I most definitely want to work my way to being a Senior Admin due to my battalion not having staff members anymore it would be great to be able to host sims for my battalion. Also just in general want to help make every players time on the server more fun and more welcoming to keep those who play on and by making the news stay.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 20 years old and I am currently enlisted in the Air Force. I am from Tennessee originally but I am now stationed in Virginia while I do my active duty contract, but I plan on staying in the military as long as possible. I played Synergy way back when it first started up and came back about 2-3 weeks ago and can't seem to stay off the server when I am on my computer. I have been gaming for over 11 years on PC and I am glad to say that I get to spend some of that time here on Synergy!

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have plenty of staff experience in my several thousand hours on GMOD. I have been a server Owner and Co-Owner at one point. I have also worked my way to be a Staff Manager and Community Director managing the forums, TS, discord, and etc. I was also Head-Admin on Icefuse when it first started up, but left due to a situation at the time. I was also an Admin on Icefuse MilitaryRP for a while and once again had to resign due to family issues. Nonetheless I have been staff on many other servers that aren't well known and are probably no longer around. I have gone from Trial-Mod all the way to Director many times, but lots of servers didn't last through my time on there because of issues the owners were facing or selling servers to other people.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 78 hours and increasing no doubt.

Edited by Flytape
Banned

+1 Really good guy

+1 Good guy, will do good in the Staff team. Good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead