[ACCEPTED] Hanz's staff application

Hanz

RP Name: TR TC JTO MSG Hanz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171176040

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I really love the server and want to help out as much as I can. I often have problems and see other people having problems with things like needing dupes, getting stuck, and other general issues. I would like to help with these issues, and help deal with minges and other trolling. I have served as an Event job and also have seen how cool it looks to be an event lead. I also love helping out new players and being staff would help me help them. I generally want to help with the server and set an example for others.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Hanz, Aka Cooper, and I am a laid back and outgoing guy. I am from Texas and I love trying new things and dedicating myself to my passions. My time on this server has been very fun and I love the community. As previously stated I like helping newer players and would rather correct someone and then judge their actions after my correction before punishment.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have no previous experience, but I am very eager to learn.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I have been around for a few months and have racked up 346 hours on the server.
Edited by FatherHanz

🌓🌙

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 this dude does exceptional work within our battalion, he will do great in the staff team

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead