[ACCEPTED] Number's Staff App

Riot (Number)

RP Name: Number (Shadow-07) / Elder knight Shadow Nox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54917029

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator because this server is my home aay fom home at this point.  I want to help it grow and keep the people who wish it harm away.  I look to help people when ever I can, as a trainer I try to train as much as possible.  This community is going in a very good direction so far and I want to be part of it once more. I have an extensive staff history, the reason is because usually when I join a server I get dedicated to it and want to help the server and be part of that community. I was staff a long while ago, back in 2017 but didn't make the cut since there were so many other new admins fighting for spots and work killed most chances for me, but i'm here to try again.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, I'm 27 and I've been playing Gmod roleplay servers for around 10 years. Currently working as tech support for a program and I get yelled at on a daily basis.  Other them working for money I drink alcohol and play on here because I have no life.  Not much else about myself that I know of, but I guess if you want to know me personality wise, I'm pretty laid back and it takes a long time for myself to become angry So, yeah I'm not fully interesting, but I'm human I guess?

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: This would be very hard to put into a detailed list, since I've been admin on a multitude of servers over my stay in GMod. I've Ran servers and held admin roles in plenty of Half Life Serious RP servers, I've ran deathrun servers, I've also been in other Roleplays such as military RP and some fantasy groups all as a admin at one point. I am a supervisor in real life so a lot of that experience dealing with people is somewhat easy to me now.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 354:54:43  Since I was on all the time back in 2017 and came back a year ago only to have to deal with IRl stuff, then back now.

Edited by Riot (Number)

+1 Would Do a great job

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I haven't seen a whole lot of you but when I do see you your doing good work. good Luck man 

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Banned

+1