[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Ruse's Staff Application

Captain Ruse

RP Name: TCO ARC-5555 1SG Fives

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67184624

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: US EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help the community grow and help it stay fun and still have it be a safe environment for people to play in. Doing this through whitelisting or just being nice to people especially when resolving problems. I want to be able to help people with sims and tryouts whether it be spawning droids or dupes. I also want to become a gamemaster eventually and host events for people to enjoy. Everyone tells me the staff team is really nice and professional. I would also like to give back to the community by being staff.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I try to be lighthearted and help people stay in a good mood. I like making people laugh and have a good time especially while playing games. I also tend to be the one that diffuses situations between my friends and family.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 479:41:57

+1 Sound like a good man, would do great

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 good guy, he'll do great in the staff team, Good Luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• 2 weeks later...