[ACCEPTED] Pog's Staff Application

Pog

RP Name: TR 212th ARF SSG Pog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127385491

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help people in any way I can. This server has the best community of any I have been a part of and I want to do what I can to make it even better and more fun. I would like to help out our community by joining the staff team and get problems solved more quickly and decreasing downtime. A goal of mine on the server was to rise up the ranks and eventually get staff so I can do more for everyone and especially those in my battalion. If I get staff I plan on doing lots of entertainments and training's. Some of these will be for 212th only and others will be ones that anyone can participate in. The staff powers that I am most excited to be able to use is the ability to spawn text signs, dupes, droids, and weapons for those interested in joining certain specializations. (EX: Giving a new recruit the Z-6 in a sim room to let him see if he wants to join Heavy). I don't plan on leaving anytime soon and I want to help those in need.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Ian and I am a fairly lenient and dedicated person. I would much rather correct someone and have them learn from it than punish someone (especially new players). I believe this will help keep the community growing and it will lead to more activity. However, I am also very willing to punish those that do not learn from their mistakes and are just there to mess around. If you need me to do something Ill get it done when it needs to be done. I am a very open person and willing to listen and learn from my mistakes. I believe that what anyone does is trial and error you can always make something right.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes. I was a trial mod on Border RP but ended up getting tired of all of the minges and decided to stay as a regular player but was offered to become staff (Server was an RDM-fest and it was too many sits for me to handle). I was also staff on a smaller SWRP that has now been shut down. I am very familiar with taking sits, decent at using the tool gun, and I am willing to help anyone on the server with anything they need (within reason of course).

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I am fairly new to this server and I have close to 80 hours. 

• Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 good luck

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead