[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Lix's Re-app V3?

Lix

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Delta RC - 1140 "Fixer"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:119189279

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Highest was SA but last time was A because I was rusty with the rules.

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was uninterested in staff work at the moment. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

The main reason, and the only reason I'd like to rejoin the staff team is to make the GM program better and make some actual quality events. I will like to actually make people have fun on the event server with quality and new event ideas. I have many ideas in mind that I would like to use if I become a GM. This is my main goal to return to as staff. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

I believe my last time went ok, I held sereral encounters that we recieved mostly positively. I was an admin after failing the SA portion after about 2 years of rust after not being staff and not as familiar with some of the new rules. I believe besides that I did mostly ok. I did all my jobs as a admin. Taking tickets to spawn NPC's and spawning textscreens and things that admins should be doing. Although I didn't do any trainings as literally with my month being staff there was no CC's I could train

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:Yes

Forum Admin

+1 stinkass

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 

What are you gonna deny the greatest RC the right of staff? Cmon

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Good luck

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin