[ACCEPTED] Arctican CWRP Staff Re-Application

CG-Saber

RP Name: Arctican.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126536255

VIP: Yes.

Timezone: GMT.

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin.

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No.

Why did you leave the staff team?: Other Commitments/College.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I was away for a while and have recently rejoined and wish to rejoin the team. Even after all this time you guys are still doing an amazing job and have an great team supporting the server and i want to be apart of that again and help you guys out. I am once again having a great time on the sever and just like before the player base and staff alike consist of many great people and i want to support them on the server as best i can.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe as a whole it went well. As far as i can recall i was doing a good job at meeting required number of trainings and was answering a fair amount of tickets all though back then it was like a race to who can get it first. I was a Game Helper as well in my time on the team so after possibly a retrain in that sector i may be able to rejoin my previous department.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Edited by Arctican

+1, very good person <3

Edited by lLamamano777
  • Friendly 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

• Funny 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management