CWRP - Skyron Staff Application

Deathstar784

RP Name: 2ndAC MED MSG Skyron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124176067

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Recently I've noticed that we need to have more events on the server and I really want to help. I've done some event job work and its super fun. While doing event jobs I've been closely listening to the game masters learning how to make great events. I really want to help Shockpoint as much as possible because, I see how much work he puts in! I also understand how important it is for the server to have a great and active team of staff members in order to be the best it can be. I hope to join that team and learn as much as I can about being an admin on a major server! Thank you for your time and I hope to hear for you guys soon!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a huge star wars fan! I am going to college for Computer Information Technology. I love lego! I feel that I am a creative person. I love watching cartoons. I graduated high school in 2019.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No I have not, But I am willing to learn everything I need to know!

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 735

Edited by Deathstar784
Banned

+1

Forum Admin

+1 very dedicated member of the community, he will make staff proud

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

• Agree 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead