Wheezy/Olafs Staff Application

Wheezy

RP Name: 332nd ARCO-5702 SSG Wheezy/Jedi KI Olaf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106026873

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I was a new admin a while ago and left without letting anyone know anything due to personal reasons and I wasn't really in a good place but I am back now and better. I love to help people in anyway I can. I have realized that being staff helps you a lot mentally because you are meeting new people and making friends. Also I want to put as much time as i can into this server because of how great of a community we have. I would like to help out our community by joining the staff team and get problems sorted more efficiently due to having another staff member out on the server. This has also been a goal of mine on here to rise up the ranks in staff so I can do more for everyone like spawn signs,dupes,droids, and be able to keep RP straight. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon and I want to help those in need.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Liam and I am dedicated to anything I am put towards. Straight forward guy I don't mess around. If you need me to do something Ill get it done when it needs to be done. I am a very open person and willing to listen and learn from my mistakes. I believe that what anyone does is trial and error you can always make something right. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Was a moderator on a server called FBN (Unfortunately shut down), a Moderator on a Jedi vs Sith server which i forget the name of.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 441:00:09

Banned

+1