[ACCEPTED] Willy's Staffg App

Hades3481

RP Name: TR Willy Bagpipes of Death | Alpha-78 Commander Valiant

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87319737

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone :EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I love the server and I love making people laugh. I am not as hot headed as some people think and I'm interested in helping out. Some people have told me that I could be a good staff. I also want people to see my more serious side cause when it comes to handling situations I do take it seriously. I mainly just wanna help out in whatever way I can and this is one more way I feel I can help the server. So if you'll have me I'll give it my best and I'll prove myself

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a leo………. nah fuck that star shit. I'm Just out here trying to help people have a good time. I'm a fun loving laid back kind of guy and really just want a change of pace. also I'm WILLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: not on any big server but I've been a gamemaster on multiple servers and a Head GM on a few, I've been admin on a few as well

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: on both my accounts over 2000 hours togetherspacer.png

Forum Admin

+1
WILLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

+1 

• Agree 1

+1 Brings laughter to the community and I'm excited to be Willy on the staff team. Good Luck Hades

• Agree 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1. Let me tell you something about this man. I have had many interactions with this man and each and every single one has been pleasant. Hades is one hell of a guy and one hell of a role player. I see him going far in the server. WILLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Agree 1

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

+1 seems like a good hard working man would make a great staff member and be able to handle situations well and take them serious 

Also love the Scottish picture  #Scottish

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Forum Admin

+1, just gotta try contain yourself abit when you get abit excited in situations 

• Agree 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums