Matt's Final Staff Resignation [Maybe]

Name: Matt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82002797

Staff Rank: SA

Were you VIP: Yes Sir

Date: 8/20/20

Reason for leaving: I will be resigning from the server soon. With that being said theirs no point for me being staff and trying to actively progress through it. I figured I would have more time but school is starting sooner than I anticipated. I hope maybe down the road I can come back full force into the team and make it up the chain again. But for now I wont hold onto staff if i'm leaving soon.

Farewells: Well I don't have much to say in regards to farewell since I will be doing that when I end up resigning fully at a closer date. 

@WoenyI wish you the best of luck in the staff team you will make a great Director

@ForseenYou're doing great things for staff and the server....Maybe HA another time :)

@BudI see you put a lot of work into the Staff I hope to see you gain HA at one point

And too the other HA's, You are all very dedicated people in the staff team and the community. I wish great things on your future endeavors.

Mainly my staff goodbyes^^. I will be doing my full farewells on my server resignation later this week and such...

Edited by Matt-Matthos

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

Gonna miss you man, stay safe, o7

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead