Erik

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:52955685

VIP (Y/N):

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I wish to join the staff team to assist the server in anyway possible and to the best of my abilities. I want to help this server flourish and become rejuvenated again with a higher population and with a better overall player experience. As to those hopes will take time to achieve they will be projects that i will continuously work on for the server. Staff has always been another step ive wanted to take from since the time i started on the server up and till now. I love to work with people for doing things such as Events and Encounters as a VIP for event jobs, I want to help GM's as a Game Helper with their events to make sure it runs as smoothly as it possibly could so that one day i could hopefully become game master and present the server well written stories for events and or encounters. Another Reason i wish to become an administrator is to assist the regular Role player's with a better overall experience with Battalion NCO's getting their Recruits Whitelist on the snap and with Battalion Commanders getting their soldiers the whitelist for their role characters as soon as they need it. I want to help Synergy Grow and the overall experience develop into an experience players who leave or have left for a long time that come back to not ever want to leave.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am a very simple and relaxed person and i am very lenient when it comes to light situaitons,I do not like confrontations and i do not like arguments. I am very kind and will treat you with the same respect as you give me. I am 17 Years old and still attending high school as a Senior, i have high grades and high expectations for the future and wish to get into trades.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:Yes I Do

(I will not include names as to i don't want this to be seen as a problem within this application)

Co-Owner of One HL2rp Server

Co-Owner of One TTT Server

Co-Owner of Two Dark RP Servers

Super Admin on One Dark RP Server

Head Moderator of One Dark RP Server

Moderator of One Dark RP Server

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 344Hr 14Min 02s

Edited by Weaslo

:pepeL:

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 sound like a hard working man 

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead