Freck's Order 66

Conrad

Below is the plan we had for the order 66 event. However we had no idea to know the roleplay would go in this direction. So its basically is worthless. I will write up a breif summary here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xO5mAnTvEPmHsDG55JueZiagZxv_nEXEc7JKDTf3bTQ/edit?usp=drive_web&ouid=108186907078047956051

What we wanted for this was a lot of passive RP to start this off. However the RP took a weird turn when freck assassinated a Doom Unit for his naming convention. From there the jedi order started investigating the death of this trooper to find out what the cause was. After about two hours of slow build up, including: a fox kills five section of the event where fives was sent by anakin to investigate, Another where all of dooms was imprisioned for having footage of the event, and a third where yoda and the jedi masters where investigating the death, all accumulated in the jedi marching against the base. We thought this would be a unique twist that would allow for a memorable experience.

spacer.png

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

10/10 

This was hands down the best fucking event I have ever been a part of [My first O66 after almost 3 years]

It was action packed. Everyone had something to do. People were allowed to RP as their character 

Now I have "Serra Keto" said by Darth Sidious/Freck stuck in my head.

07 Freck

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

10/10 Great RP alongside Conrad in Advert when we were on Mandalore/Venator during the O66 Event.

spacer.png

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

• Coordinator
Coordinator

https://imgur.com/gallery/o7nsCM0
Some ss from the event!

• Winner 1