[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Barge Staff Application

Gompers

RP Name: GC ARC HVYL 1stLT Peel | 21stNC ACE SH Padawan Barge |  Naval OPS PO Barge

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167475304

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator in order to be a more useful asset to the server. Whether it be taking tickets or simply setting up events and entertainments for the server using the abilities administrator brings. As well as this, I also just want to learn more about what administration has to offer.  My aspirations are simply to explore all of the intriguing elements of administrator and to do the work required to do on the server. There is also a direct lack of administrators in the 21st, and a small amount in 212th and Naval, I would like to fix that by becoming administrator and becoming a working staff member for my battalions. All I could say as a closing statement is I just want to support the community and my sub-sections of it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): This server is my only real hobby, and so I am dedicated to it. I have a lot of time on my hands, allowing for the amount of hours and server dedication. Lastly, I’m willing to do the grunt work in terms of the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1172 hours

Interesting choice of words for application. Should you get accepted please remember that as staff, we are here to help the whole cumminity, not just 21st,212th, or naval. An entire battalion can get along fine without staff, but I digress. +1

Edited by Maverick_

spacer.png

Just now, Maverick_ said:

Interesting choice of words for application. Should you get accepted please remember that as staff, we are here to help the whole cumminity, not just 21st,212th, or naval. An entire battalion can get along fine without staff, but I digress. +1

I kinda meant the whole community, I am just very bad at writing applications.

• Informative 1
Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 good worker and a great HVYL in 212th would make a great staff member and would put in the work that comes with it 

Great officer within 212th and what's to help the community 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead