BadDog's re-app

BadDog

RP Name: 212th ARF DS 2ndLT BadDog/Elder Knight BadDog(Guardian Manager)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146737655

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: UK

What was your previous staff rank?: Was overseer till that got removed and resigned as a VA 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No 

Why did you leave the staff team?: A was staff for a very long time and just got very burned out and decided to just leave  

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Since i came back to the server I've started to really enjoy it again like i once did but the only problem i see is at my timezone what is UK we don't really get events at times so one main focus would be to come up with events that are fun but also include Roleplay aspects to them to keep the server going on them times. Even just setting up a simple dupe up for a Sim will help just keep the server going at them really down times just to keep people active and doing something on the server. Another reason why i'm joining back is because it gives me that more work to do within the community giving me that more reason to get on one of the things i love is that grind. it has came to my attention that at the UK early morning time i don't see a lot of staff around that could deal with a situation if one happened and i'd like to change that by just being there for those people if a situation happened and they needed a staff member to help or deal with it. Just want to do more for the community and do my part in making the server great and keeping it going.      

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It went really well when the server first started i started of as a Admin and from there i went from senior admin to then VA to then going to an overseer and holding that position well i then was a Game master Officer and holding that down very well but one thing i did i became the TRD and i holding that down my best i could but at the time i should have realised that position was not for me and should have just stayed as a TRM that role was more suited for me. i do always put in 100% with everything i do and the more work i'm giving the better i will always do my best in every situation and always look at the full picture within a situation and do my best to make the right decision   

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker