Fizzik is free!

Name: Fizzik

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68077876

Staff Rank: Director

Were you VIP: Yea

Date: 7/25/20

Reason for leaving: Been planning this for a while, it's not a forced resignation, work's been really picking up, I'm moving up, etc. I got into a really tight spot financially and was very close to homelessness, so I need to focus on getting that back up. Before you say it, no, Gmod didn't cause it. I tried my best but I don't think I'm able to do enough for you guys so I'm stepping down. It's been awesome, I've always wanted to try being a director and after many years I was finally able to experience it, was pretty awesome!

I hope I did right enough by y'all! I know I made some pretty bad mistakes along the way but I tried my best. You guys are like a second family to me, love you all! I'll still be in TS, I'll finally be free to chill uninterrupted. I'll be back eventually, may as well not lie to myself on that front, unless you're banned, you always come back, sometimes even that doesn't stop you. If any of you guys need advice or help or anything that I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask me! I won't mind.

Not gonna bother with farewells since I'm not leaving.

@Freck

@Anderson

This is mostly to Anderson but a little to Freck. Sorry that you guys got immediately thrown into this. I know you Anderson didn't quite feel ready and I feel partially responsible for it. If you need some help man ask me. Freck's done this before so I'm not really worried about it, but, same goes to you man.

Ill-be-back-940x450.jpg

Now back to fisting bitches in Mordhau :)

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Always was a blast working with ya hope to see ya around o7

Forum Admin

o7

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums