Nade's Ammon Campaign Part 2

Nade Jones

Name: Nade

Who helped (If applicable): Jagger, Mason

Event Name: Ammon Campaign Part 2

Link to Event Document: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_1dGGUWfDKzHarY5k3JbCjsO8DRDOXlirNgPwKImUE4/edit#

KrMCdFv.png

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Forum Admin

9/10
that shit was fire

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

From my point of view helping, it was great for RP during the negotiation and the combat was good and intense.
Player choice was very dumb and that messed with parts of the event lol but its all good.
9/10 my guy.

Edited by MasonA

Discord: Mason#2710

10/10 the whole QRF team was crying and screaming (literally a horror event with the environment)
around 30 was sent roughly 13 survived

• Agree 1

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

10/10 would get yeeted into Antlions again :)

Edited by Hoplite

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

59 minutes ago, Johnson said:

9/10 - Perfect if I had Med revives considering a ton of people died. Sorry we acted like monkeys

I don’t usually do med revives due to me usually working with a very small team of helpers, plus makes it harder

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

6/10. Their was a lot of confusion with who was deployed and when. And when the regular 501st was deployed you didn't realize they where there, so they got into it later, dropped them in a place with no one around, and let them try and figure it out.
A bit more clairty on who is deployed when would have helped us a lot more.
Sorry for the late reply @Nade Jones

spacer.pngspacer.png

Just now, conrad said:

6/10. Their was a lot of confusion with who was deployed and when. And when the regular 501st was deployed you didn't realize they where there, so they got into it later, dropped them in a place with no one around, and let them try and figure it out.
A bit more clairty on who is deployed when would have helped us a lot more.
Sorry for the late reply @Nade Jones

No offense but like you guys didn't really listen to me on multiple occasions, I told them not to deploy and they deployed anyway and insisted they are slow load in times so they just sat on the side for most of the event and claimed I didnt tell them when they can begin when I joined their channel and did. 

I don't brief troopers in the storyline i brief the commanders and its their responcibility to brief their own forces, again this is something I stated to you but it seems like nobody listens to me :/

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

9/10

Really fun and interesting event, I liked how it was a little scary at some points, it made it feel more unique and overall really fun Event to have participated in.

Keep up the good work!

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead