Something for everyone. <3

Hey all. Going to make a quick post about a few things.

Personally. I feel CWRP has changed a lot in the past few years. Some of it good, some of it bad.

Good: Server is fun to play on, the staff team is good and make sure things keep up to date and that's lovely.

The bad: Literally all my friends never want to talk/hang out any more. I try messaging them and so forth but they never reply. When they do they don't want to hang out and chat anymore. Not even play a game. I'm trying to get in touch with a bunch of my old friends but it's hard now. For instance. I'm trying to interact more with some friends.

Like @Forseen Because him and I go way back. All the way to 2018. He arrested me the first day I got Kom'rk. Lol <3. Throughout the years I've been hanging with him, chatting, having fun. Shit. I even helped him with TTT and he in turn helped me with ARK. Now-a-days it seems I can't get a hi from him anymore and it's pretty shitty. Same thing with @Square Him and I were in 104th together. Played Altis life on ARMA3 together and had tons of fun together.

I'm not trying to call you two out on this, but I'm using you two, some of my oldest friends on the server as a point. I'm just saying, I'm really upset that a lot of my friends are ignoring me right now. Even on World of Warcraft. And it's happening during this bad time for me, considering I recently had surgery on my foot, so I'm partially crippled. Corona is a thing and I cannot go outside cuz I'm on anti-biotics which increase my risk of getting the disease.

Fuck that. i aint dying to some stupid disease. I'm gonna live to be even older and have fun with whomever wants to be my friend.

Another thing to add. Depression is a real thing and it's terrible. I've been battling it my self since I was 15. I'm 31 now and I know how to deal with it a little bit better. Not super great. So that being said. If anyone ever needs to talk about things, especially during these times. Feel free to PM me here or add me on steam/discord and chat with me. I'm willing to help and listen.

I'm here for you all. I'm here for Synergy. As far as I'm concerned. I am Synergy. I've been here since 2018. I've always been willing to help out those who came to me asking for advice. Like when I was running Null Tryouts and people failed. I'd tell them where they failed and that's where they need to improve. Because you cannot improve on something unless you know what you did wrong.

Reach out to me if any of you are feeling down and out. Papa (Or for some of you youngsters, Grandpa) Korm is here for you. I've been hearing a lot of reports lately of people in the online gaming community committing suicide. Probably the most known in the past few weeks is Rekful, a popular streamer on Twitch. You're not alone. <3

Discord: Korm#0867
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ulfedinn/

• Friendly 3

We should do a huge bracket in CS:GO

(at a time which doesn’t impact the server population cuz that’s lame) or something

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

Arma 3? Pog

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander