[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Ping Staff Re-Application

Ping

Banned

RP Name: Temple Guard K Kermit, Rancor ARF 1SG Ping, Cabinet Member Grunkle Stan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128409724

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Mountain

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: I am not

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was overwhelmed with schoolwork at the time and now that it is summer time I can take on my responsibilities.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to join so I may host events, encounters and be able to help in training's. I am a people person and being a staff member is a big in the way of dealing with people. With my last time being an admin I found it quite enjoyable when helping the people of the community.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My last experience went well in the way that I caused no issues. In my last experience I had learned more about the responsibility and duties that I had, as well as the restrictions that were required. This was an amazing time when I was staff since I could help with events.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I do understand

As a side note, I understand that this re-application is not very long. However I still will put time and effort into Admin.

Hes an interesting lad with a sense of humor tends to be talkative but not a bad thing.  He interacts well with the server and he seems to always be willing to help so +1 the staff team could use more of his caliber on the team.

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned
2 hours ago, Ignis said:

+1 I've been in 104th with this man and I can vouch for his credibility. He is mature and he knows the rules and how to follow them. Good leader. Just needs to up those ping tests lol

:monkaHmm:

Banned

+1 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Banned

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

r4ymo.gif