Command and Clobber 1

Snadvich

Name Snadvich
Helpers: Jad, Mereil, Anderson
Summary:  The CG and Naval went to do some RTS styled shit with Upgrades and all the rest. They held out against every single Super weapon and ships the CIS could throw against them. They saved Hoth and Odric, Thorn, and Prophet all got medals to feel good.

• Winner 3

10/10. But so you get some critical feedback. It was at the same time to hard and to easy. It would have been almost impossible to truly explore the whole map and get it all, which kinda feels like theft of the event. More rounds and a higher time limit or an increasing time limit over time. This will give us more time to explore the whole map and all the bonuses. Its honestly a tragedy we only got half the upgrades. IT also went from to easy to damn we almost all died inbetween second to last and last round. Which is kinda bleh. Give us a couple hard ones.

Edited by conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

10/10 This is amazing, perfectly executed and needs to have MORE then a squeal... This was the best event I've played in a long time and I hope that events can stay this quality!!  o7 It brought everyone together as a team.

Edited by DARKontheSIDE

- Commander Fox - (Former)
spacer.png

10/10

As a helper it was fun to be apart of and before left to “sleep” (it’s 3:50am and I still haven’t been able to sleep) it seemed the player were really enjoying it. 

Just wish I was big brained enough to do something like this 

Edited by Anderson