The Timeline

Snadvich

Name: Snadvich
Helpers: Killjoy, Keo
Summary: The 104th were sent to protect a scientist who was building a matter re locator. The Time Machine which the scientest was working on went off and sent the 104th 5 years into the future during the 2nd battle of Kayyshhk. Since the 104th Jedi came along, Plo Koon attracted the attenion of vader who dealt heavy casualties until the Rebel General sent in Evac and the 104th joined the Rebel Alliance. 

• Winner 1
  • Management
Management

3/4

I wasn't there for most of it, as I joined late, but it was a cool concept and something unique and not AT-TE push OBJ! So yeah, keep it up!

:peepoLove:

GEEEEEEEEEEEET THIS FUCKING TANK OOOOOOOOOOOFFF OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Veteran Admin

4/4 Creative and a new way of making a event fresh

4/4 Your events are like top shelf alcohol. $1k deployments

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1 minute ago, Legionary39 said:

4/4 This was incredible. It kept me invested on the story and dint just become a run and shoot. I love when the players themselves have a choice on what happens in the event. Killjoy and Snad are a great duo you guys kill it.

Dont forget my main man Keo, He ran as a 3 parter role of Vader, Materino and the Officer. Anyhow, i'm glad yall enjoyed

Edited by Snadvich
  • Winner 1