[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Crawn Staff Application

Crawnster

RP Name: Foxtrot RC-42 SSG Crawn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83710542

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason why I want to be an administrator is to improve RP as a whole for our amazing community we have here in our server. I would like to be known on the server as someone that will be here to help whenever I can with any problems the members on our server have. I want everybody on the server to be positive and truly enjoy their experience playing. I want to be here for anybody that needs me and hopefully I can accomplish that task. I would truly love it if I could become staff on this amazing server. To me it seems like everyone on the server is just an amazing person to talk to and an amazing RP player.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  Hi it's nice to meet everyone reading this I'm Crawn! I really hate talking about myself because it usually makes me feel like I'm bragging or something but I guess I'm just a really enjoyable person to be around. I feel like I'm pretty funny and I really enjoy talking to people, really getting to know them.I'm a pretty fast learner and I love absorbing new information. I've been playing games really almost since I was born and still can't get enough of it! I've played guitar now for about 10 years and currently I'm a senior in high school learning how to become a nurse. Usually i'm teaching guitar to my students, hanging out with my girlfriend, or playing this amazing server. I really enjoy playing this and I hope you truly consider adding me to your ranks to help anybody in need!

Sadly,I do not have any staff experience but with time I'm sure I could be a great admin on the server. 

Currently I have 136 hours on the server and plan to add many more during my time here!

Forum Admin

+1, you seem fairly new to the server but it's always good to get fresh blood in the team

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 great guy, dedicated and active member, Crawn has a great personality and I know for sure he can do the job

Good Luck 

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 never hurts giving anyone a chance

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8