Dooku's Plan

Overall: I thought this idea was very interesting and could lead into more events in the future. 

Story:  -Count Dooku has paid off a Naval Officer to go and steal documents from the republic base of Felusia. He sends 3 Commando Droids dredded in Coruscant Guard Armor to protect the Officer. At the same time, the Count is going to attack the base at the same time to create a diversion. Count Dooku sends in 2 Assassins along with a Munificent. They being their assault as the Officer steals the data. They succesfully obtain the data and left to Mustafar for extraction. During extraction, the droids killed the defector and blew up 3 bombs attached on some engines. 

Execution:  - I thought it went well except for a few bits. It was smooth till the end but I think i brought it back.

Game Mechanics - Some spawning, alot of EJs for rp, and a Bleach to shadow

People Who helped -  Reborn, Ryann, Greg, Charger, Lerona, Comics

Shadowed by - Bleach

Edited by Big Booty Dude
NEED TO ADD SOMEONE

1/4

The idea was good, the execution was bad. Let me explain

You have these 2 or 3 commando droids or whatever disgused as CG, thats fine. But then you have this Naval who's ID is invalid, and then what you do instead of making the Naval Commsing in to his Supervisor as instructed you have Bleach go on his Petty Officer, and let them through.. Which is a complete lack of roleplay sense, creativity and honestly should be FailRP. 

The gamemaster program should be able to adapt to situations like these and not take the easy route, do the roleplay, and dont have someone swap to a job to pull dick size and let them through. Honestly more of your Shadowing Gamemasters fault in this case then your own but this affects you as a whole.

3/4. I'm not liberal with these ratings so a 3/4 is pretty sick.

It was well executed and went better than I could've planned. GAR lost for once as their data was stolen and the CIS escaped. 
The CG not abiding by RP rules despite being told the rules by a GMM was harshing on our grind

CG Nickelodeon Squad CPL Drake out

Also @Big Booty Dude Don't forget to mention me :(

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

13 minutes ago, Life- said:

1/4

The idea was good, the execution was bad. Let me explain

You have these 2 or 3 commando droids or whatever disgused as CG, thats fine. But then you have this Naval who's ID is invalid, and then what you do instead of making the Naval Commsing in to his Supervisor as instructed you have Bleach go on his Petty Officer, and let them through.. Which is a complete lack of roleplay sense, creativity and honestly should be FailRP. 

The gamemaster program should be able to adapt to situations like these and not take the easy route, do the roleplay, and dont have someone swap to a job to pull dick size and let them through. Honestly more of your Shadowing Gamemasters fault in this case then your own but this affects you as a whole.

his ID was valid you just rolled then became stubborn

• Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Spaghetti said:

his ID was valid you just rolled then became stubborn

His ID was invalid, as shown in the roll vs roll. I proceed to ask him to please comms in and ask for a Higher Up to confirm his ID and instead he does /me wipes id and tries again.

Quality roleplay 10/10

Just now, Life- said:

His ID was invalid, as shown in the roll vs roll. I proceed to ask him to please comms in and ask for a Higher Up to confirm his ID and instead he does /me wipes id and tries again.

Quality roleplay 10/10

You only roll for fake IDs his ID was official meaning you do not roll. That's like rolling for a random clone who hands over their ID. A GMM knows the rules better than you.

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

1 minute ago, Life- said:

Quality roleplay 10/10

Life you only roll if they do "/me shows fake ID"

5 minutes ago, Comics said:

You only roll for fake IDs his ID was official meaning you do not roll. That's like rolling for a random clone who hands over their ID. A GMM knows the rules better than you.

As stated, that is not what I've been told, I myself got in contact with a GMM and asked him who then did not answer so I would have thought the Gamemaster would tell his Event Jobs to do proper roleplay instead of breaking character. And thats how i got to my conclusion of a 1/4, if your not able to roleplay as a Event Job, you shouldn't be one. And sadly Event jobs reflect on the Gamemaster.

Not to add the fact that I've been told by CG HC that I roll unless they have all their information shown in their IDs so their CT Numbers etc. Now there is no where in the rules where it states that I can not roll, and there Is no where it says that I have to.

Edited by Life-

Ehhhh 3.5/4

Stated in comment above. EJs couldve adverted that the bombs we set to go off in (Said amount of time)

Overall good event tho for your 1st one <3

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

I'm gonna give ya 2

Story fine but ham fisted on some parts and I feel like the event jobs  needed to be reined in a bit.

CG Commandos where a bit rude and disrespectful to 2 commanders, me and steel.

The sith assassine where very stealth and generally just jumped from place to place killing people and not really fighting. They also seemed to have a lot of health like a ludicrous amount. 

2/4 maybe be harsh but don't take it as a bad idea or event, just the EJs let it down a bit for me, and them miraculous leaving on a LAAT.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...