[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Darrxxs Staff Application

Darrxxs

RP Name: TR 104th HVY SSG Darrxxs (At the time I am writing this)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:450576892

VIP (Y/N): No

Age: 12 (But i got waived by Merrill who is a Head Admin+)

Timezone: CST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an Admin because during these days i have a lot of time on my hands and i think i can really be active and help out the staff team. I am trying to become admin because since we are in quarantine a lot of people have time, but when a battalion is deployed nothing happens for the people on the main server. What i am trying to go for as admin is i am trying to be a more active admin that would accept tickets or help out members of the server when they need it. I am also trying to become a Game Master because i really think i can bring some interesting and decent sized events/encounters to the server when the other admins are busy with deployments, or are busy with IRL stuff or else. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 12 year immigrant from Bulgaria who lives in America and I love RP servers and other types of games and servers that focus on war. I have been in Synergy since early 2019, but i took a long brake from Synergy after i had a falling out with 91st. But over the past year i have been working on my behavior and become more mature but i sometimes talk a lot and i like long conversations with people. I really think that I can take the next big step in my SynergyRoleplay membership and show my fellow brothers that i am ready for more. One of the main reasons i got Gmod is so that i can play CWRP, back in the day i used to watch a lot of Team Epiphany Ryan who has been on synergy for some time. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have no Previous staff experience. I did once try applying for staff on a different server but i was a different person back then. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 290 Hours (At the time I am writing this)

Edited by admiralroburt5
Got TR trained this morning
Forum Admin

+1, seem like a good kid. Good luck 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Veteran Admin

+1 Good luck

+1

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

+1 Good Application

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Banned

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

r4ymo.gif