CWRP - Prince Staff Re-Application

Prince

RP Name: Null-5 Prudii Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77455589

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST 

What was your previous staff rank?: Vet Admin (highest), last time as staff was SA I think

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: Both times were from burning myself out and needing a break

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin so that I can work on making sims and trainings. For the most part, the ideas I have are for Null Drills and just fun sims to participate in during downtime, but I am also thinking about getting back into making events as well. Overall, I think that for me to enjoy an extended amount of time on this server, I would want to be able to build things and decrease downtime.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt that in both times I never really ran into any major issues when it came to staff. I always thought quotas were reasonable if not lower than they could be and that the staff team was very responsive to feedback. So if there were any issues, they were resolved simply through the natural processes that are in place like the forum suggestions, staff meetings, etc. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Agree 1

I've known you for quite some time now and you're capable of being staff. Whether it's experience, aptitude, or maturity, you have it. I have personally witnessed your work ethic and you're committed to the cause. You may not be viewed the nicest person but you get the job done. Good luck!

+1 

~Porch

• Informative 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

• Friendly 1

+1 however my only concern is the fact it looks like you want to become staff to help build and spawn dupes for sims, which isn't bad persay, I do it a lot of the time. I hope that you can use the time to again monitor the server and be there when we need to "put on a show", but again I could be wrong and looking at this too hard. 

• Agree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Forum Admin

+1, what can I say, hes thicc

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums