Draco Re-staff app

RP Name: InvestigatorM WSM KoD Draco, 21stGMHVY CPL Draco

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64873772

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: i left because of school and track and i need to mainly focus on that stuff. Also i wasent doing so hot in school and i needed to get my grades and everthing up. Also a nother reason is because i was high command in 187th at the time and wanted to focus on the battlion more that staff

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): i want to rejoin staff because i feel like im alot more mature than i was and i feel like i could help the staff team more that i could back than. Also i really just want to help the community early in the morning and late at night when most people are not on and or sleeping. Also i feel like i could bring a lot to the staff team. also ive been back for a little over a month and ive been puting work into jedi and TG

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): i feel like i left on a good note i put alot of work into the TR team and trained around 10-15 cc's a week. Also i was a GM helper and helped when ever they needed it.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Banned

+1 I don't see why not

I guess it has been more than 30 days since your last reapp. 

Draco you are a good kid. I'm going to +1 your app, however remember what you are getting into. I feel you are a bit more mature, however don't let your guard down and get sucked into stupid stuff. Aka Don't get burnt out too quick by training 10-15 cc's a week. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums