CWRP - Cyan's Staff Application

RP Name: Bandit | Cyan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67176800

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin for a simple reason: furthering my favorite CWRP server. Synergy is genuinely an amazing server and is by far my most favorite CWRP server. As a staff, I believe I can offer my services for synergy to better help the server. Eventually, I want to reach the rank of SA+ so that I can really ramp up things like building dupes for my battalion, as well as for other battalions for trainings, and what not. As well, I want to eventually become a GH/GM to make events and provide fun for everyone on the server. I've noticed that in some hours of the day, staff response is a little lacking and hopefully with my activity and dedication I can help solve this problem and be an active staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): A little about myself, I am 17 and live in the US (in Illinois). When I was 11-12ish I played my first MilRP, which then quickly went to CWRP. I became a prominent member of ICN (Ironclad Networks), which was owned by a very close friend. Unfortunately, the server was shut down as he went off to join the military. After that, I took a 2 year break from games, but I came back in full force into Synergy. Since day one, I have loved synergy and will continue to stick with my friends and this community, no matter what.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have been a GM twice before, on LN (Leviathan Networks) and KR (Kreig Gaming). Both have long since been shut down, however during my time in both of these servers I toiled for hours planning, building, and writing scripts for the event jobs to read. I believe in both of these terms as a GM, I learned to tap into my creative side and use my brain more. In ICN (Ironclad Networks *also shut down*) I was on a high staff position, where I helped direct staff members, as well as solve many disputes. Notably, myself and other senior staff members were able to point of the blatant admin abuse and corruption of one head of staff, as he was giving ranks and going behind the backs of owners and directors with his actions. During my time in ICN, I learned how to be impartial in my decisions and be fair in my actions.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 669 hours at the time of writing.

Edited by TheCyan
Forgot to put "Bandit" down

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

Forum Admin

+1, good addition to the team

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

As someone who’s seen his creative works, I can genuinely give this a fat +1 for the sake of wanting to see what he can bring to the GM table. 

• Friendly 1

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

Banned

+1 Homie does nothing but help people out, we want him