Donut's Staff App

Donutz

RP Name: TR DU ARCL Major Donut

Steam ID:

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I am enjoying the server a lot and have been for over a year now, even during my ups and downs and I want to help it out as much as I can. I know that I have been extremely mingy in the past and I am wanting to make amends with everyone so this is the way I want to do it. I can spend most hours of the day helping out both the server and the forums. I can train ccs as well as take as many tickets as humanly possible as I enjoy both problem solving and helping others. I am easy to get ahold of and to reach out in case of different scenarios as I always have a device on my side to help in a discord or in game. I am usually home all day bored so I can get on and do tickets and help people out as much as possible. My work hours are cut due to the corona which means more time to help the server. I was waived by Fizzik to apply for a ban that happened over a year ago and am working on improving myself both as a person and as a clone.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a Game Design major who has a secret passion for cinematography. I love video games and like making music as well as listening to music. I work at a Hardee's in my state and I am working on finding a better job. I am like to spend my time watching youtube, playing games, and leading Dooms Unit.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No i do not.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | TR DU ARCL Major Donut has played for 889:27:44.

• Management
Management

User has voided

//locked

//moved to denied

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk