stamedawg

Name: Stamey
Steam ID: 
 STEAM_0:1:109603683
Ban Reason: Fail RP
Date of Ban: 4/24/20
Length of Ban: Permanent 
Staff Member(s) Involved: Aye Eff Kay
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I truly believe that I can bring the community closer together, provide some content, and overtime hopefully make the server more popular than ice fuse. If I get back on I am going straight to a battalion and I will follow every order my commander gives me.
Evidence to support your claims: My twitch stream. 
https://www.twitch.tv/stameystreams/ (not an advertisement but the video evidence is there)

•  
51 minutes ago, stamedawg said:

Aye Eff Kay

LMAO @Fizzik 

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder
2 hours ago, stamedawg said:

Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I truly believe that I can bring the community closer together, provide some content, and overtime hopefully make the server more popular than ice fuse. If I get back on I am going straight to a battalion and I will follow every order my commander gives me.
Evidence to support your claims: My twitch stream. 
https://www.twitch.tv/stameystreams/

•  

aaKhSwf.png

bruh

z5dGuiK.gif

This ban appeal is being DENIED for the following reasons:

1. Your permanent ban was given to you less than two days ago.

2. Your intentions, which you have made blatantly obvious on your twitch account, is not something that would be beneficial to keep in the community. 

3. You recently got unbanned from another permanent ban for advertising and have already been banned multiple times.

//locked

//moved to denied

Edited by Carvis