Bleaches Staff Re-Application

Bleach

RP Name: TC ARCO SFC Kano

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156107399

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: I was but not anymore.

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team because at the time of me being staff i was getting really burnt out and i couldn't maintain my activity so i resigned from staff.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the staff team because I have regained my motivation to become a staff. I've been very active as of late and i feel like i can make a big impact. I've started to have fun on the server again and i want to become a GM or an Encounter person (idk the proper name sorry <3). Ive been staff on here multiple times and i always have fun within the staff team. I wish to re join and have fun.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe my previous time as staff was pretty good as I never got striked or removed or demoted. I was a Game Master way back and i did some pretty good events, and also some not so good ones. But i feel like i can make good events/encounters for the community and make them fun and interesting.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forum Admin

+1, my 2ndAC *cough*

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

+1, kiss me

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 absolute unit

• Friendly 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview

Failure to do so by 05/01/2020 will result in a Denial.

//Locked

//Moved to Pending

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management