Agent's GM Application

Agent

Name: Alpha-22 Major Aven ( OOC Name: Agent )

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142523409

Current Staff Rank: SA

Are you Currently a GH?: No

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 

| TRM Jedi Padawan Agent has played for 3197:43:03.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 

I'll still stand by my 7 in star wars knowledge as I know the important things like dates of battles and the names of them from the leading commanding officers of the battalions,legions,company's etc. Although I'll say I don't know much from like little detail and such things as that but I do know a lot to come around a lot of tasks. I'm not a mega nerd but I know my stuff.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

I believe my communication and Leadership skills are more then enough to manage a event. I've been in a lot of lead positions such as TRM at the moment as well as a Captain within rancor. In the past HA and also GM... with all that being said I am very capable of communicating with people around me and lead them to see the greater picture/goal and we achieve it accordingly.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do.

Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce:

Intelligence gives word to 104th and DU that they will be deploying to a space station. They assigned DU and 104th as there is reason to believe a clone hostages has been taken by a deathwatch and are heavily forfeited that they have taken over the base. 104th and DU must work together in order to clear the space station and free anyone that has been taken prisoner.  Bombs are located in multiply areas on the space station and also must be disarmed as well as deathwatch ships that they can use in order to continue on their rain of terror. ( 104th does hostage negations while DU keeps them clear and are used for any brute actions needed so they help each other in this scenario ) Jobs required: 3+ players ( deathwatch jobs and at least 3 but more if I am able to get more ) 2 GH+ ( Myself and as many game helpers I can have at that time either help spawning deathwatch or help building if anything is needed of building ) are needed to do this event.

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Banned

Ew no wtf +1

• Agree 1
Head Admin
On 4/20/2020 at 5:19 AM, Hades said:

+1

You're a GMO smh, don't vote on it

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Your application has been accepted.

This was unneeded due to you being an