Well.. Its time i go, This server has helped me through alot of hard shit and put me through the same, i love alot of people on this server and consider them the nicest people ive ever met

Scribbles. 

@Anders0n

@Ratio

@Slump

@Centurion

@Qal

the list continues however the server is going in a direction that i dont agree with and im burnt from gmod all & all, (this may go into drama territory so for whoever doesnt like hints of it just stop reading now) i know chambers will dumb this if he reads it so ill go into detail as to what i mean,

The current directors (trad and forseen) are the nicest and goofiest directors the server has seen so. with that in mind Good on ya 

however the founders that are at the top are in-sufferable (besides jackson i never met him so i cant talk about him) however the founders are not only lazy. but one of them has acted like a man-child in the past and i cant deal with it anymore.

From CG supposedly getting weapon strippers (i talked to joah himself about that and he said it would be done soon when the new weapons came out) 

To 21st loosing their trooper job

the list is almost pages long, 

Im not trying to get banned or cause drama im simply trying to list issues i have personnally and give insight to people who know me from the server or are curious specifically what i mean, For even more reasons PM me on discord and ill go further into detail.. with that said G'day ladies and gents and im honestly not sure if ill come back anytime soon

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 4

Mistakes were made

Well you could have worded that better. And by better I was hoping for something scathing that would make me go get popcorn! Oh well.

But in all seriousness, you really did good Holo. I'm glad you stopped when you did because I wouldn't want you to be suffering in a position you really didn't want anymore. You were part of the good ol' CG family for a very long time. Almost back when I was a baby SGT I believe; and you were valued.

You started out as a mega-shitlord but so did I, and so did a lot of people. Do I think you could have done more? Eh, bad question to ask. We could always do more, but I can safely say that you've gone beyond your limits.

Requiescat in pace. Don't drown in boxes.

• Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

2 hours ago, Holo said:

however the founders that are at the top are in-sufferable (besides jackson i never met him so i cant talk about him) however the founders are not only lazy. but one of them has acted like a man-child in the past and i cant deal with it anymore.

While everyone is open to their own opinion.

Laziness is not what you call people who have lives, that manage to keep the server running populated, pay the bills, etc etc

ive witnessed them slaving away on updates, content ETC for us. 

so a couple things didn’t happen to plan, doesn’t mean they’re lazy.

But  see ya round man

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• Retired Founder
On 4/4/2020 at 2:25 AM, Holo said:

however the founders that are at the top are in-sufferable (besides jackson i never met him so i cant talk about him) however the founders are not only lazy. but one of them has acted like a man-child in the past and i cant deal with it anymore. I also shit talk Zim, the dude who I cannot form a real opinion about and underappreciate for the ridiculous amount of hours of development he puts in ontop of working his full time job. I really hate him and how he reaches out to players and tries to satisfy everyone. How dare he fucking care about me, or anyone in this community, for I am truly the in-sufferable one.

I Don't Even Know Who You Are Template HD #1 | I Don't Even Know ...

I'm also hurt.

• Funny 3
  • Winner 3