"New" Base Map

Venom/TJ

Name: Null-11 Ordo Skirata (Venom)

RP Rank: XO

Suggestion: Adding a Updated Rishi moon map as our base map

Implementation: Add this map as our new base map

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2036970175
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Went through the map, has some really neat features including 6 Defcon buttons that Verbally announce to the whole base (yes we would have to go back to 6 defcons). Verbal announcement for briefing, Engineers, And PILOTS!!!. Few updated rooms, Ventilation system for event jobs, Event/Staff Room and more. Would be a nice update from Endor in my opinion. Let me know what you all think... Also This was just released today. so might be some bugs which we can let the maker know. If anyone wants to run through the map with me on single player shoot me a dm

Edited by Venom/TJ
  • Friendly 2

I don't understand why people keep talking about Underground like it'll make sense for us to go there- we're a CW Military RP server, what will events be if we're in the underground of Coruscant? Doesn't make much sense to me...

Edited by Foxey
  • Agree 2
Just now, Fizzik said:

Could just block off the Defcon 6 button. Have you tried loading it locally and spawning 200+ droids? 

100 Droids. I didnt test much cuz my PC isnt the greatest already. and it says defcon 5 high alert. defcon 6 natural 

Banned

-1 That map wack bro

+1

I have to agree with Venom. In all honesty we need a change from these maps if we want to fix issues like people crashing. I believe this map has more for us to do as Clones, with the ranges, and more terrain, as well as a WAY better temple for Jedi.

All around its a better map that I think we should go back to our roots too.

#Throwback

Former: Liaison