Goodbye, friends & foes

Hello friends.. and foes. I just want to say this is really hard for me to do because I started playing this server because I have no in real life friends and now ill be leaving most of the friends I made on this server. I mainly started playing this server to get away from bullying.. but that never happened but I worked through the bullying and made some pretty good friends here. Let just start this off with, I recently got blacklisted from every battalion. Then i was unblacklisted from Jedi, and 501st. I just don't enjoy synergy as much as I used to. I'll still maintain active within team speak and i'll continue to stay subscribed (I hope) But I probably wont come back for a while (or ever depends). The main reason I don't enjoy synergy as much anymore is because of the players... None of em like me so I'm gonna save everyone ears from my squeaky little voice and say goodbye.. (I do say thanks to all the people who helped get me unblacklisted). I do want to say I first started to play this server to minge, but I saw how important it was to skylur and I grew to like it, But I always thought I would leave this server either Mass RDM, Debrief Shoot Up or low key being a racist... But i wouldn't do that, I enjoyed this server and I wouldn't do anything to try and hurt it. The only reason I say that I would of done that is because I never thought I'd enjoy this server. Please don't beat me for saying that but it's true and I would of never like star wars as much as I do if you guys didn't push me to learn lore. Sorry for being a idiot In the pass and started to be a minge. I enjoy the server now and it will always be favorited as this server is the main reason I like star wars, And it helped me learn how to not minge. (I do take full responsibility for any thing I was in that we got in trouble for.)

Goodbyes:

@TrixxI enjoyed serving under you in DU.. You were the best and thanks for letting me be a NA for like a month

@Carvis Thanks for also letting me be a NA and believing in me. I hope to talk soon

@justuscloud5 I know you no longer play the server but imma miss fighting over ahsoka with you.

@Beastly Thanks for letting me be your padawan :)

@Joah i know this is a weird good bye but thanks for making a incredible server for all of us to play on.

@APPLE Hope to see you around again (maybe on ts we can play sum games)

spacer.png

I salute Goodbye (for now maybe)

-The main reason i did those 6 people is because those are the people I trusted the most, and (I only know there @)

A few last things, if you ever wanna say goodbye over TS, Im always in my channel just poke me. Second if you ever need to talk to me and i'm off TS I'll link my discord on my TS channel. Now I know no-body will miss me cause I have a bad reputation on the server (now) but if you do miss me and your sad (which you won't be) come talk to me about it on either ts or discord. Ok yes i'm going on now so ill be going now. Have a good life every one!

Im planning on popping on and off every once in a while to say hi in game

-sidenote:I’m also leaving now so I don’t mess up to much and endup getting perma banned

Edited by ImaJames
adding a little bit/fixing errors
  • Friendly 8

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Enjoy your time as staff in the JVS server, but what I see no one has mentioned is how this lad felt that he wasn't liked. Now I don't know anything about him or what he was like as a player, but for him to try to use the server as a distraction from bullying, and have to leave because he can't do that is upsetting. 

Not everyone on the internet is mean, we all have our stories. Stay safe dude @ImaJames

• Friendly 1

British

dw literally me. minging is fun asf but peopel cant forgive and forget and if youre not popular you wont go far. just ignore the people who hate on you and try annoy you. the whole odinson and verstock clan hate me but its kinda funny the passion they put into it. well one of em atleast. stay safe

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

22 hours ago, Freck said:

Enjoy your time as staff in the JVS server, but what I see no one has mentioned is how this lad felt that he wasn't liked. Now I don't know anything about him or what he was like as a player, but for him to try to use the server as a distraction from bullying, and have to leave because he can't do that is upsetting. 

Not everyone on the internet is mean, we all have our stories. Stay safe dude @ImaJames

Thanks man :)

• Friendly 1

Listen James you may have ripped my arm off and had reaper replace it with a trandoshan arm, but it's not like i didn't like you. I thought you were a character. Your younger than most so i tried to look past that. Just try not to knock out 104th troopers and inject them with HIV.  I hope there is no hard feelings between us. I hope to see you in the server again one day.

O7

• Friendly 1