1 year of FM - FM Radio No Longer Available

Alright boys, exactly 1 year ago, i started a my journey on this server, i spent my entirety in the 104th which was absolutely legendary. Building that battalion back up was a lot of fun but a lot of work. I’d do it all again if i had time too. The people i met are amazing and its been a great experience. a quick recap to FLEX on yall, i was wolffe, VA, TRM, ITM, and Guild Cabinet Member, amongst other things. Maybe ill be back who knows but it was a crazy ride.

good bye byes:

@BigZach Im putting you on top to piss a few people off lol. but fr this man is a LEGEND. I felt like we could productively disagree on shit, which honestly is really hard to find. Also hes funny as fuck.

@Foxey literally the only person i still really talk to, you've been a great friend. I still remember your scottish accent days which honestly was a fucking weird time lmfao see you around man, we’ll keep in touch.

@Caulin oof i dont think thats the real caulin but LC dragon didnt pop up. you are a real one brother and i wish we could talk more but like ig we never really do. lol

@Daxynn Actually the nicest person on this server, he a real G right here

@loganhd this also might be the wrong logan, BUT i missed you when you left but i guess im officially doing the same BUT WITH A WARNING. bye man keep in touch.

@Xain youre like my mom, you make me get shit done. you should strive to be more like her she’s great

@Moros youre a real NICEGUY now that we’ve gotten to know each other, we’ll play more siege once i have the time. 

@Marion we gotta play more games

@Bananaberry i commented on your welcome post, #necro baby, but thanks for being. cool guild leader and ITD, Very cool kanye

@Sock Monkey you were a Great TRD lmk if you ever need help w that stiff ig lol

@Slate i love you :(

ik i forgot people, if you want me to pour out my feels DM me lol

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
Head Admin

Imma eat you 

o7

• Informative 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Literal Mad Lad. I'm with Agent on this. Not even a shoutout. I still remember 104th PVT FM. Good times bro. Stay safe.

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

@Father Michael hoe ass  for got me 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 1 month later...