Giving Hett a Fresher Look

Pythin

PASSED THROUGH COUNCIL

Name:Pythin | A’Sharad Hett

RP Rank: Jedi Master 

Suggestion: Updating Hetts model to Look Better and Fresher, or Getting him a New Model 

Implementation: Just adding a New model for him to use, and Updating the Tusken Model to look cleaner. I want to do this because I feel that Hetts model isn’t the best lookin. If you look at it it’s just one the Jedi Knight Bodies Mixed with the Tusken Head. I want to make a model that looks better Graphics wise, and make it look more like he did in the Comics. This would include a Robe Touch up, and also I would like him to receive the Face Tattoos that he has as well. I would also ask for the Tusken Model to get a Touch up as well. Make it look cleaner. 

Lore: https://swfanon.fandom.com/wiki/A'Sharad_Hett (This has his Face Tatts if you wanna look)

2684AF72050D8E822B592AA2E52678D4806DB9DF
(This is what he looks like in the comics)

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Krayt

Workshop content if applicable: end
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:Nothing Changes Except for the Model
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Model: Get a New Model 
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

1 minute ago, Marvel said:

Did this go through Council and also his current model is to blend in with the Clone Wars show look we got going on compared to his comic look. 

Yes it has passed through Council, and I understand, however I think the new look would look better, as well as set him apart like the other Lore character in how they look (Like Arligan Zey)

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Former: Liaison

-1!

i love his current models!

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Just now, Pythin said:

Yes it has passed through Council, and I understand, however I think the new look would look better, as well as set him apart like the other Lore character in how they look (Like Arligan Zey)

+1 I guess

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 of you can find someone to make it / update it

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 2 weeks later...