[Accepted] [CW] koon Ban Appeal

Name: Mr pool
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:111798007
Ban Reason: banned 4 times not wellcome here
Date of Ban:idk
Length of Ban:perma 
Staff Member(s) Involved: dosent say
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal:  idk why i was banned 4 times must have been a long time ago becuse i dont remember even playing on this sever evidence to support your claims: in dont have eny

Alright I asked someone to check your bans:

1st: MRDM + Failrp (a week)
2nd: Disobeying staff + NITRP (1 day)
3rd: Failrp + NITRP + Disrespect + RDM (3 days)
4th: Order 66 (3 days)

You were banned for these 
You were denied for lying on your appeal too 

Note that was from your previous appeal maybe re check it? instead of saying you dont know 
If you rly wanted to be unbanned you would have put in some effort to find out WHY you were banned in the first place

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

ok my  bad i should have tried to look for the reasons why i was banned ill try and inprove that in the future   and the reson i lied on my old app was becuse i was young and i thought i could get away with it

Edited by ilovestaff

Hello @koon

This case is now under review, please add as much detail and evidence as possible in order for us to be able to fully assist you. 
As well as a note for anyone voting in this matter please keep it to a simple +1/-1 with a reason!

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, Craigary said:

Hello @koon

This case is now under review, please add as much detail and evidence as possible in order for us to be able to fully assist you. 
As well as a note for anyone voting in this matter please keep it to a simple +1/-1 with a reason!

hi i cant remeber alot due to it being a long long time ago

6 minutes ago, COC4IN3 said:

I like how nobody notices his name... 

Sorry but that name is a simple no no. 

i think my 2 year old account is meant to be plo koon but i wasnt alowed that so i went with koon 

Yea -1 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 3/4/2020 at 5:40 PM, Craigary said:

Hello @koon

ill try and have a hard look to see what i can find

On 3/4/2020 at 8:25 PM, Comics said:

HAHAHHA, yeah mate I'll pass -1

Might wanna fix that name, bud

ye i just found out what it means ill try and change it when i can it says i neecd 17 more content 

Y'all there's literally someone named Plo Koon.... The slang term begins with a C, not a K.

That being said this guy is clearly very young so I'm kinda iffy. Having been banned 4 times is kinda bad, also for lying on the last appeal, but the appeal was over a year and a half ago.

Kinda tough but gonna have to go with a -1 just because I don't think you're quite mature enough yet and you'll probably get yourself banned again after rejoining the game.

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

On 3/6/2020 at 8:23 PM, Fizzik said:

Y'all there's literally someone named Plo Koon.... The slang term begins with a C, not a K.

That being said this guy is clearly very young so I'm kinda iffy. Having been banned 4 times is kinda bad, also for lying on the last appeal, but the appeal was over a year and a half ago.

Kinda tough but gonna have to go with a -1 just because I don't think you're quite mature enough yet and you'll probably get yourself banned again after rejoining the game.

i do agree with that but  i have matured alot since i was young 

• Retired Founder

Upon investigating this appeal and your previous appeal, it seems as though two of your bans are for reasons in which we no longer considering bannable.

These reasons are:

• Order 66.
  • Permanent ban for 4+ bans.

Due to these being no longer considered bannable offences, I will be allowing you to return to the server and accepting your Ban Appeal.

However, you will be under strict watch within the server and if you are found to be breaking rules, you can expect your punishment to be increased due to your previous bans. If you return with maturity and show that you are here to contribute positively to the community then you will be back to normal standard.

I hope to see you making a positive image for yourself within our community and not make me regret this decision.

// Locked
// Move to Ban Appeals - Accepted