@ISNIFFPROPANE
Image result for master chief boo gif
Image result for master chief boo gif

RP Name: CT Private Loopy

VIP (Y/N): Yep

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin also known as Headass

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Negative

Why did you leave the staff team?: Major illnesses over took me and my mental health dropped like a lead brick. I've been diagnosed with multiple Mental and Physical Aliments which include Bipolar Depressive Disorder and etc. So i took my leave to heal and not feel like a waste of space in a top position like head admin so i asked trad to put my resignation since i was at the doc at the time [Thanks btw trad].

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I miss hosting events, That's the bottom line and i want to spend my [potential] time back on hosting events and helping new game masters like when i was a GMO. If you don't know i love writing and making stuff for events to the point where I've impressed some hard to impress people and i hope to reignite my flame for making and hosting [hopefully] quality events for the new generation of synergy.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Decent but nothing special. I was a ITM, GMO [Almost for a year] and Head Admin for months on end, now that may sound impressive but i think i held on longer than i should've as later on in my stint i got lazier and started to avoid the server which hurt the community as a whole, But I usually released decent events and filled my quota and helped people as much as i could. I also went through my fair share of directors and worked well [in my opinion] with each one and became friends with them so at least i can say i'm easy to work with. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes Sir

Extra:
Now i've talked to trad and forseen a little bit on this but not much so don't quote me on this, I wanna host events almost purely and not "Play" as much, so i wanna be a glorified entertainer not exactly a Helper in my old days, From what i've heard this might be fine but i will address questions as i know i'm "breaking" potentially some of the guidelines.

1. I will NOT be extremely active unless i'm building/planning a events but that doesn't mean i wont help people as it pops up. I don't plan to get promoted and don't care for it i just wanna entertain and help.
2. I plan to reappear on the forums more actively [specifically GM] but i cannot promise this.
3. I'm technically inactive right now since i'm popping out of the blue to try and rejoin as a staff member which looks bad but i do promise to host events and be active if i get my position as a SA/GM back.
4. I understand completely if i get denied and if i do i will seek another venture/try to become more active to earn the position.

1. Must be active on both the forums and server.
  • Winner 2
Head Admin

Who is this ? +1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

Welcome back man! +1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 03/07/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@Loopy Newby

//locked
//moved to Pending

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

• 2 weeks later...