VOID

Ccmonty

19 hours ago, Beb said:

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

Only three sentences.

Most of your app is about you loving memes and your school, not your work in the game. 

alrights so i edited it alittle what do u guys think now?

23 hours ago, Beb said:

Well, the app is just not written well. Add more detail and say less about memes and you wanting to kill yourself and then I might +1

also shoutout to beb even though at first i though he was being a ass when writing this but i see now he was trying to help so thanks :D

11 minutes ago, Kyle Vanhorn said:

I don't mind giving people a chance but I want to know more about you personally. If you change your post at all fell free to do @ then Vanhorn.

Neutral

I would but my parents don't like me giving out my personal info they aren't even ok with me giving my age out

23 minutes ago, Matt said:

-1 I went on red spartans channel and I went on his video when he was on are server you only went over like some of the rules so sorry dude 

I wanted to seem cool ok :( it's the only time I have ever skipped over anything

Edited by ccmonty

Look I've never met you before, but i will say this. Adding the part about killing yourself may be fine to some members of this community but just be careful for the members the dont appreciate those types of things in posts.

Neutral

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

I don’t know who you are, so I’m commenting just based on your application to try and help. 

This is application looks horrible. It’s unprofessional, says nothing real about you, and just looks like a joke. I’d suggest completely re-writing it and take out all the stupid memes. If you can’t/won’t share personal stories/info, then tell about what you plan to do in game to further the server and help out. Put real information, not luigi memes or things about suicide. 

41 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I don’t know who you are, so I’m commenting just based on your application to try and help. 

This is application looks horrible. It’s unprofessional, says nothing real about you, and just looks like a joke. I’d suggest completely re-writing it and take out all the stupid memes. If you can’t/won’t share personal stories/info, then tell about what you plan to do in game to further the server and help out. Put real information, not luigi memes or things about suicide. 

i just reread it, i don't see much meme. He tries to tell as much as he can while still feeling comfortable. But i need to agree on the part that it seems a bit unprofessional, i know its staff for a video game but none the less people pay money on the server and you are part of the experience, so you must be serious about it.

I dont see you around in game very often but that might just be because of different timezones or something but yea. Not trying to beat a dead horse here but to be honest the app is just kinda cringey. This is a staff app, not a meme in off topic, take it seriously because as a staff member you are the face of the community and yes memes are ok but as a staff member and member of the community, you need to know when it is ok and when it isn't. The cringeyness and the fact that it does not look like you are taking the app seriously is why I am going to give it a -1.

• Agree 1

I have to be honest, your first attempt at an app was horrible, and I just cannot see you being a good staff member. 

"I know you. I know what you were, what you are. People don't change! You're Slippin' Jimmy! And Slippin' Jimmy I can handle just fine, but Slippin' Jimmy with a law degree is like a chimp with a machine gun! The law is *sacred*! If you abuse that power, people get hurt!"

-1, I'm sorry. 

4 minutes ago, Beb said:

I have to be honest, your first attempt at an app was horrible, and I just cannot see you being a good staff member. 

"I know you. I know what you were, what you are. People don't change! You're Slippin' Jimmy! And Slippin' Jimmy I can handle just fine, but Slippin' Jimmy with a law degree is like a chimp with a machine gun! The law is *sacred*! If you abuse that power, people get hurt!"

-1, I'm sorry. 

You cant be so harsh on the man, personally i think that monty should just take some time to improve and put up another app

12 hours ago, Sinister said:

My parents don't like me reveling personal info

1 minute ago, ccmonty said:

1 I have never been a professional person

2 I'm on every day from 3 est to 5est ish

You just said you arent a professional person....youre literally proving my point. For someone to be staff they have too be professional. If they aren't, as youve just admitted, then you wouldnt make a good staff member imo

Edited by Porsche
Just now, Porsche said:

You just said you arent a professional person....youre literally proving my point. For someone to be staff they have too be professional. If they aren't, as youve just admitted, then you wouldnt make a good staff member imo

It's a joke

m8 I can be professional if I want to and as staff I want to

1 minute ago, Porsche said:

my vote stands. If i see you change, and take it seriously, i may change it

Kits cool tho if I fail here I can just try again next month with my new knowlage of how to make a staff app everyone is untitled to their own opinion 

-1 Monty, all I have seen you do is minge and I sincerely don't feel like you are someone who is capable of holding a serious position... I have had to answer several staff tickets regarding you as well.

Even looking at your replies it just seems like you have a mingey upcoming.

Sorry. I am only addressing it how I see it.

I don't think you can "VOID" a staff app just because you know it will be denied... in a real sense you have had this app open for awhile and haven't gotten thr support you expected.... it'd be kinda unfair if you didn't have the time penalty that others receive.

On 10/6/2017 at 8:56 PM, Creator said:

I don't think you can "VOID" a staff app just because you know it will be denied... in a real sense you have had this app open for awhile and haven't gotten thr support you expected.... it'd be kinda unfair if you didn't have the time penalty that others receive.

i didnt think of it that way.....well i dont intend to do it again