CWRP - Hadok Staff Application

Fenrir

RP Name: TR Kellers Unit WO Hadok / TR Sentinel Padawan Tyr / TR BO SPC Thryme / TR Utgard Aloki of Sanguine Hand

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32740675

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: Korean Standard Time (GMT +9)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an admin for the same reason that I became a TR, I spend a lot of time on this server and enjoy my time on it. I want to be able to help people on the server with anything from white lists, build, manage minges, etc... I feel that I would be a good level headed individual on the staff roster as I have a lot of experience with dealing with people in tough situations while still being respectful but not a pushover. I would like to be an example for some of the younger people on server on how to handle situations that come up in a mature and level headed manner. If you were to add me to the Staff roster I would be an invaluable "night shift" admin due to the time difference of myself to most of the server Sundays through Thursdays but very active on server during the weekends. Also due to my late night time I would be able to build/run events, once I reached the appropriate admin rank/station, for people that would keep the server more active whether with passive RP, heavy RP, just straight shoot'em'ups or a combo of any.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a father of 2 so I'm understanding of most. I am a member of the USAF so I am professional and can manage things fairly well. I have the next 9'ish months to dedicate to this server before I would be returning home to the hectic life of father/husband. I am a dedicated RP'r and love to play all of my characters to their fullest.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 729hrs 19min as of 5 Feb 2020 and been on since the first week of December 2019.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Management
Management

+1 Really nice app and you seem like you’d be a good fit for the staff team

Best of luck!

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Easiest +1 Ever. I've known him since he was a Enlisted and has only shown improvement in his time in the 21st Battalion. I would love and enjoy him as part of the staff team any day. 

-- discount Scribbles

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Banned

+1 Good guy, Good RP

• Friendly 1
6 minutes ago, Twrgy said:

+1

also have you met korm before? I feel like you guys would get along 

First of all, thanks for the +1.
I don’t think I have. The schedule makes it where I meet most people but some slip through.

Edited by Dxlewis

This is a huge +1, being a current time flexing late night staff member, we always could use more notably your schedule differs as much as mine does and when youre on a night youre helping players and already been doing CC's so that's no issue for you, since I joined this server you are not only a major part of the community, but make being here all the more better at night! Great roleplays aswell!

• Friendly 1