Holo

*Waived By Carvis and high staff*

RP Name: Executive Officer Thorn

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:96252878

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: i wanted to focus on my CG activity however staff does just that, when im staff on the server i have something to do other than just sitting and doing nothing in brig or patrolling courtyard, Frankly i made the resignation in the spur of the moment thinking my battalion needed me to be more active and help my BCMD but that simply was not the case. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): When im on the server as staff i get to talk to the community (Ex: staff chat tickets) and i get to give people atleast alittle joy with my shitty events, I truly do feel as if i fucked up with my resignation and i want to return and stay for awhile.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went well. i hosted alot of events and its been my most productive time in staff, With me meeting alot of people and enjoying my time in staff as a whole

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Holo

Mistakes were made

GM Leadership

+1 The fuck?

• Friendly 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.