Give Wrecker his fists.

Pancakes

Name: Pancakes | Wrecker

RP Rank: REDACTED

Suggestion: Give Wrecker better fists that can actually kill droids in a combat situation! 

Implementation: Add the fists linked below to Wrecker's kit.

Lore: Wrecker was seen using his fists in combat multiple times, the unfinished episodes show it off, and even in the new CW season trailer. it's literally his trademark.

Workshop content if applicable:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=935300356&searchtext=fist+of+reprisal

Other:  This makes a lot more sense than running around with fists that deal 11 dmg per hit to droids with 400+ HP. It would give Wrecker a reason to not use his guns, as well as RP better. The file size is literally 0.045mb it is nothing. The fists can be edited if there are any complaints. 

Edited by Pancakes
  • Management
Management

B R U H

+1 Small file size and could be easily controlled.

No reason not to

Edited by Marvel
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 

These fists are nice.

Also if i am not mistaken @ Joah You said you would contact king david about a possible WOS based fists, did that ever happen? If not these fists could suffice.

Edited by Craigary
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

-1 Wrecker already too OP

jk +1

• Friendly 1
Banned
1 minute ago, Bbstine said:

Dude I want wrecker to absolute fist my ass.

+1

That's mad sus

• Funny 1

Legit question, why don't we just get a modification of the current fists and just call them "Wreckers fists" and make them do like 50 damage a punch.

Im extremely skeptical about this as every melee hit returns HP and has some sort of status effect.

-1 for now, i honestly just feel like he should do more damage instead of getting all these special abilities. 

if this didn't return HP with every hit then i'd probably +1, but the super hero slam is kinda non-starwarsy

Edited by Scribbles
4 hours ago, SmallJeff said:

12 damage boom 

also +1 

This man should 4 hit a cunt with his big gorilla hands. And it's be balanced due to it being a melee weapon. 100 damage ape fists.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1 or could just copy the fists we have and increase damage and call it wreckers fists ez pz 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Retired Founder

//EO Denied
//EO Locked

I've denied this in the past. I'm denying it again. Simply use this on a single player server. Watch what happens to the FPS. I can only imagine the checks this runs in FProfiler.
We could edit the fists weapon to do increased damage, and give wrecker a custom fist edit. This is also super unrealistic to wrecker's fists. This legit looks like a copy of fucking Doomfist from overwatch. If you guys want a Wrecker fist like this please create a new suggestion.

• Funny 1