Dolvek's Resignation

Dolvek

Name: Dolvek

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:81751483

Staff Rank: Head Admin

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 1/20/2020

Reason for leaving:
Last week I lost someone really close to me, I told sanchez about it.. they noticed that my activity was really low and I decided to resign.

I always wanted to get this rank and when I finally reach that shit happens to me. For now I feel like I need to take a break from everything and I feel like If I take loas or roas wont do much because I will always be holding a position that someone could take and do a better job than me.

Farewells: 
High Staff.. THANK YOU!
DU, Once again Thank you, you guys are the best. I will be back buut for now I need to take a break from the server and the position that im holding.

Im not good with words but, yea im sorry if I didnt mentioned you but I rather say in general then tag everyone.

Edited by Dolvek
  • Friendly 2

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager
  • Jedi Sentinel Manager
  • Synergy Roleplay Head Admin
Head Admin

F my boi o7

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

o7 

Dolvek youre a great guy, and an excellent staff member. 
I hope things get better for you bro!

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

spacer.png <- Me thinking the title was a meme but realizing its not

We will all miss you Dolvek. I hope we can see you come back in the future and I hope the best for you.

PS: Next time your in TS next, PM me so I can give you channel admin in my channel ❤️

Sorry to hear about your loss, friend. These days, they seem to be a common occurrence.

You were probably one of the nicest guys in staff and always did solid work. Going to miss having you around friend. Thank you for the work you put in.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

This man taught me in staff and helped me with my app and I consider him a fridend if you need a buddy to talk to have carvis get you a channel admin or key for my channel Buds bar I'll add you to my list man of people with channel admin you are a great person this man deserves community legend