Lips or rips

justuscloud5

19 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

Do u guys prefer packing lips or ripping nic?

If this is a genuine question (which I can’t tell too be honest) 

It all depends on how I’m feeling tbh, dip gets old real quick, it’s like gum, the flavor wears off and it feels like your just have bitter wet sand in your mouth, I can’t handle dip for too long it gives me a headache.

However with the new legislations put into effect in my state you now have to be 21 to purchase cigarettes and dip, so I have resorted to vaping (funny how that works) to get my fix. Although I prefer a menthol cigarette over everything. 

Although I do firmly believe nicotine is stupid and no one should indulge themselves in the deep hole of wasting money. Especially if  you are not of age. (That means you cloud).

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

23 minutes ago, Craigary said:

If this is a genuine question (which I can’t tell too be honest) 

It all depends on how I’m feeling tbh, dip gets old real quick, it’s like gum, the flavor wears off and it feels like your just have bitter wet sand in your mouth, I can’t handle dip for too long it gives me a headache.

However with the new legislations put into effect in my state you now have to be 21 to purchase cigarettes and dip, so I have resorted to vaping (funny how that works) to get my fix. Although I prefer a menthol cigarette over everything. 

Although I do firmly believe nicotine is stupid and no one should indulge themselves in the deep hole of wasting money. Especially if  you are not of age. (That means you cloud).

this

I smonked (ed because i got pneumonia oorah) and i dipped. Dip hits real fuccin hard lemme tell ya, but I can never get over the sound that I heard while at MCT.

A whole fucking platoon of rednecks spitting dip on the asphalt. One person doing it into a water bottle or into grass? Don't really care. A whole 100+ person platoon dipping and spitting loud as fuck onto asphalt? still haunts me to this day how annoying that was

rips

• Winner 1
26 minutes ago, Hero said:

Pot > nic

Wrong.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

Yee yee brother I pack a FAT Lip. 

My go to is Copenhagen wintergreen.

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif