CWRP - Striker Staff App

Striker

RP Name: Foxtrot RC 14 LTC Striker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53229086

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator for a very simple reason. I want to help out the server. I've seen some issues from lack of staff at certain times and I want to help to curb that. Synergy Roleplay is a great server and I feel as if I can help to make it even greater. Whether that is just through taking simple staff tickets or making big full blown events. I am excited to get the potential opportunity to help out fellow members of this great community. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have been in this community since 1/19/2018. I have stayed in the 212th Attack Battalion since then and I have never regretted it. I have always stayed very active and involved in the community so even though I have never been in staff I know exactly what it takes and requires. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): Foxtrot RC 14 LTC Striker has played for 2470:30:11 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one): No

Banned

+1 Foxtrot is smelly

• Friendly 1

[OOC] ARC XO Striker: I think I'm tired of this shit already tbh
[OOC] ARC XO Striker: Striker resignation 2 electric boogaloo

After the outbursts you had today in OOC/advert and from what I've seen from you in the past, I don't think you're anywhere near ready for staff.

After speaking with Striker and thinking about this more, I will +1.

Don't disappoint me though ;)

Edited by Carvis
  • Friendly 1

+1, Striker is active and a rather good decision maker. He's my top adviser within 212th and is always helpful. That said, as Carvis has stated, Striker is quick to heat up like a bursting volcano. No chill at times. If he can learn to control this and rectify his actions, I believe he can be an asset. 

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x