CWRP - Porch's Staff APP.

Porch

RP Name: TR Keller's Unit SGT Tanker (My main name is Porch, but I have that aliases for Keller's Unit) 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526389631

VIP (Y/N): Negative

Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST) 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum)I want to become an administrator because of the opportunity to help others out, manage the server, and enforce the server's rules and regulations. I've been enjoying my stay on Synergy and I hope to achieve the goal of becoming staff. I'm knowledgeable with Synergy and the Clone Wars; so, I have no problem acquainting any personnel. The late nights on the server vex me because I witness activity drop drastically for staff; however, I'm not sure about EU's and their activity but I'm willing to commit my hours and dedication for the server. Claiming tickets, training CC's, enforcing server rules, and assisting players sounds like time consuming, but fun. Overall, I'm willing to commit whatever is thrown at me and my main priority is to manage the server. As for me, I've been reading up on the server rules to get a general idea and how everything is conducted.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum)I have positive characteristics, good aptitude, and a successful work ethic. My music genres are heavy metal, classic rock, and thrash metal. And of course, I play the electric guitar. I'm a very strict, but fair person. I understand whether it's time to have fun and be serious because it's a video game, however, I encourage others to stay serious. I'm not biased to any group so, I treat everyone the same. I always give 100% effort on my task/objectives. 

Do you have any previous staff experienceNone, but you've gotta start somewhere. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)194:06:51.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) None. 

• Winner 1
  • Management
Management

+1

I see him around. Good guy. Means well. Will make a good staff member.

Good luck!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic